[30,000 SHU] The Diavolicchio (Calabrian chili) is the spicy pepper of...
[30,000 SHU] [F1]  Have you ever seen the Calabrian pepper par...
[325,000 SHU] [F2 hybrid] Fatalii est un piment capsicum chinense de la...
[1,500,000 SHU] [C. chinense] Wartryx is a crazy hot C. Chinense variety...
[1,500,000 SHU] [C.Chinense] Green version of the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion.
This is a very popular dish in American cuisine and is also beloved throughout the world. Be aware, this is not necessarily recommended for those who are on a diet, but it’s good to treat yourself every now and then.
This is a chicken dish where the chicken wings are first fried and then coated in hot sauce.
It is traditionally served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing (a creamy, cheese-based sauce commonly found in supermarkets).
1 cup of flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of paprika
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon of powdered Trinidad Moruga Scorpion chilli
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
20 chicken wings
55 grams of butter
180 ml approx. of hot sauce (ready-made from the supermarket)
Oil for frying (preferably peanut oil).
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and chilli powder.
2. Coat the chicken wings with the flour mixture; cover and let rest in the refrigerator for one hour; after one hour has passed, coat the wings again with the flour mixture.
3. Put the butter and hot sauce in a saucepan over low heat and let the butter melt; leave the pan over low heat to keep the sauce warm while you fry the chicken.
4. Once the oil is hot, cook the chicken wings (8-10 pieces at a time) for 13 minutes, turning them over several times to ensure even cooking.
5. After frying, put the chicken wings on paper towels for about 30 seconds to drain the excess oil; place the wings in the saucepan and coat with the sauce, then remove them with a slotted spoon.
6. Continue with the rest of the chicken.
7. Serve hot with blue cheese or ranch dressing, celery sticks, or french fries.